- Weight loss and digestion: Pumpkin seeds are very dense and heavy foods that help you keep satiated for a longer period.
- Skin and hair benefits: Pumpkin seeds have vitamin a and zinc which helps to reduce the redness and prevent premature skin aging.
- Improve heart and bone health: Nutrients (high fibre) in pumpkin seeds helps to keep your heart healthy by reducing blood pressure and increasing good cholesterol. Pumpkin seeds are a good source of tryptophan, zinc and magnesium - all of which help promote good sleep
- Plant based nutrition: Sprouted pumpkin seeds are full of properties that help promote health benefits like skin health, anti-inflammatory, muscle recovery, digestion, bone health, immunity, and energy levels.
- Snacking made easy: A great tasting lightly salted, crunchy snack perfect for grabbing a handful around the house, adding as a salad topping or using as a cooking or baking ingredient. Makes for great office snacks or travel snacks!